HOST members must fill out a registration form and pay an annual due of $41.00. You may register online and pay via PayPal.
If you prefer to pay by check you may mail your payment of $41.00 plus a $4.00 processing fee for a total of $45.00 to:
P.O. Box 271211
Corpus Christi, TX 78427
If you already filled out the form for the 2018-2019 membership year, but did not complete your payment, please DO NOT fill out the form again. Email email@example.com with the name and email address you used on the form. We will send you an invoice.
HOST does not have any paid positions. Your dues pay for our insurance, website use, and other incidentals. It does not cover all of our expenses such as rental payments for buildings, supplies, field trips, decorations, and food for special events. For this reason there may be additional fees for particular activities. We strive to keep costs low for our families, so that everyone may participate.
By submitting this form and paying my dues, I am acknowledging and agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of HOST Membership listed below:
- Membership in this organization is contingent on the payment of yearly dues (based on a school year calendar) and “good standing with the organization.”
- I am aware of the fact that photographs and/or video of me, my minor child/ren and any guest participants may be taken during HOST events. These photographs/videos may be used for promotional or publicity purposes and may be published in mass media publications, newsletters, HOST publications, internet sites, radio shows, or shown on television or movie presentations and member/family’s name may be used.
- I certify that all representations are true and that I am the legal guardian of the child/ren or custodial parent with full authority to bind the child/ren and myself to the term and conditions of this Consent, Waiver, and Release Agreement.
- As a parent/guardian, I am responsible for the supervision of my child/ren at all HOST events, including, but not limited to, any structural and/or financial damage he/she/they may cause while participating in HOST activities.
- HOST uses membership information for purposes of supporting and promoting homeschooling for our membership. We will not sell your information.
- If your dues are not paid, you will be removed from our membership list.